Ready to apply? Fill out an application online.
After your application has been approved, you can secure a specific apartment by providing:
- Security deposit
- Pet fee
- First month’s rent and any pro-rated rents
- Photo ID, required documents (vehicle, employment, former landlord, etc.)
- Signed lease to reserve a particular unit in your name
- Proof of renters insurance.
- $55 Application Fee per person over age 18.
- $150 Admin fee
- $450/$550/$650 Security Deposit
- $300 pet fee per pet + $15 a month pet rent per pet. Restrictions apply.
Log in or create a new account on the Blanco Oaks Apartments Resident Portal.
On the Resident Portal you can:
- Create a new maintenance request
- Pay rent
- Set-up recurring or automated payments
- Review your payment history
- Download a copy of your lease
Residents at Blanco Oaks are required to carry renters insurance for their personal and apartment protection.
- We recommend ePremium Insurance for easy, online set up, but residents may choose to use any insurance provider.
- ePremium also offers pet insurance if resident owns a pet.
- Use ePremium to register, file a claim or to select your desired amount of coverage.
Blanco Oaks Apartments Management
The Apartment Office is open by appointment only.
Submit Maintenance Requests through the Resident Portal.
For all other issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blanco Fire Department
Blanco County Sheriff’s Department
Highway Patrol (DPS)
Address: 101 E. Cypress St., Johnson City, 78636
Utilities and Internet and Cable Providers
City of Blanco Water
Address: City Hall, 300 Pecan St.
Pedernales Electrical Cooperative (PEC)
Emergencies and power interruptions: 888-883-3379
To speak with a representative: 888-554-4732
Internet and Phone Companies
Blanco County Fire and EMS
Emergency # 911
Hill Country Memorial Hospital
Address: 1020 S State Hwy 16 • Fredericksburg, TX 78624
Christus Santa Rosa Hospital
Address: 1301 Wonder World Drive San Marcos, TX 78666
Blanco County Emergency Management
Federal Emergency Management (FEMA)
American Red Cross – Hill Country Chapter
Salvation Army Emergency Disaster Services
Other Local Agencies
Blanco, Texas US Postal Office
Address: 402 4TH ST, BLANCO, TX 78606-9998